|Mirror [#1]||laser-sharp-focus-a-no-fluff-guide-to-improved-concentration-maximised-productivity-and-fast-track-to-success.pdf||23,397 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||laser-sharp-focus-a-no-fluff-guide-to-improved-concentration-maximised-productivity-and-fast-track-to-success.pdf||24,128 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||laser-sharp-focus-a-no-fluff-guide-to-improved-concentration-maximised-productivity-and-fast-track-to-success.pdf||43,702 KB/Sec|
Tired of ineffective, blanket advice on improving your focus?
Whether you're a student, freelancer, entrepreneur (or wanna-be preneur), employee or anyone else dreaming of being able to snap into focus and maintain it for however long you want, this book is for you.
Discover how to sharpen your focus, improve your concentration, maximise your productivity and speed up your success with evidence-based strategies and proven tricks.
This book is a practical, step-by-step guide on how to improve your focus with a twist - it helps you identify what's not working first, so you can target your specific problems head-on, without wasting time and energy on stuff that's unlikely to work for you. The approach presented in this book unlike many others, recognises and takes into consideration your individual situation, providing you with a roadmap so that you can check where you are and what you need to do to get where you want to be. This system will grow with you.
Why you should check out Laser-Sharp Focus:
This book is a good fit for you if you:
- need to improve your productivity
- Struggle with distractions and interruptions
- Are consumed by procrastination
- Have tried and failed to constantly 'motivate yourself'
- Suffer from 'wandering mind'
- Feel you are not as productive as you could be.
You will learn:
- How to identify what specifically is not working within your current 'focus system'
- What you can do to eliminate procrastination, minimise distractions, avoid interruptions, keep your mind on track, your emotions under control, and your body at top-level performance
- how to focus and how to stay focused
- How to create a system that can adapt to your changing needs so that you focus on your job, whatever it is, whenever you need to and wherever you are.
Click BUY to get your copy and start improving your focus now!