|Mirror [#1]||influencing-virtual-teams-17-tactics-that-get-things-done-with-your-remote-employees.pdf||48,787 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||influencing-virtual-teams-17-tactics-that-get-things-done-with-your-remote-employees.pdf||23,123 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||influencing-virtual-teams-17-tactics-that-get-things-done-with-your-remote-employees.pdf||49,279 KB/Sec|
Learn the psychological secrets of persuasion that influence your remote employees to do what you need them to do.
Stop chasing down your employees to make sure that their work is being done.
In "Influencing Virtual Teams" you'll get step-by-step tactics that you can implement straightaway with your team to improve your team's engagement and commitment to doing their work.
- How a single word can increase compliance by 33%.
- How to make someone reply back to your emails (using only the subject line).
- How to set deadlines so that they're met by your team.
- What you need to do before, during and after every meeting to increase adoption rates.
- How to ensure 100% commitment from a team member in six easy steps.
- Using just four questions, how to know what your remote employees are really thinking.
- How to leave the perfect voice message.
- The secret formula for establishing trust with your team.
And much, much more!
Here's what's covered in the book:
Tactic #1: One Word That Influences Your Virtual Team
Tactic #2: Set Deadlines
Tactic #3: Assign Responsibility
Tactic #4: Explain Tasks
Tactic #5: When Delegating Tasks, Write Them Out
Tactic #6: The Secret Formula for Establishing Trust
Tactic #7: Increase Reliability Among Your Team
Tactic #8: Increase the Level of Likeability
Tactic #9: Six Steps to Ensure 100% Commitment
Tactic #10: Know What Someone Is Really Thinking
Tactic #11: Leave the Perfect Voice Message
Tactic #12: Write Assertive Emails
Tactic #13: What You Should Do Before Every Meeting
Tactic #14: What You Should Do During Every Meeting
Tactic #15: What You Should Do After Every Meeting
Tactic #16: Use Your Voice to Your Advantage
Tactic #17: Make Your Emails Stand Out Using The Subject Line
Would you like to learn more?
Download the book now and start managing your virtual team today.